As an individual based outside mainland China, how do I register an IPP account?
1. Access the Alibaba IPP Platform at https://ipp.alibabagroup.com/ and click the "Register" button at the top right-hand corner.
2. Click the drop-down button and select your location as “Others” if you are a citizen residing outside mainland China.
3. Select “Individual” if you are going to register an account as an individual.
4. Choose “Right holder” if you are a rights holder or choose “Authorized agent” if you act as an agent authorized by a rights holder to protect and enforce their IPR by submitting notice-and-takedown requests.
5. Enter a valid email address to receive relevant updates, such as registration verification codes, and other important notifications from the Alibaba IPP Platform. This email address is for registration purposes only and we will not share it with any other party unless you indicate otherwise.
6. Set up your login password and refer to the pop-up notice for the detailed requirements.
7. Slide the Verification arrow to the right to verify.
9. Please check your mailbox (the email address you have just entered to register the IPP account) and enter the six-digit verification code to finish the account registration.